14 Aug Why my marriage works
Thank you Jill Winslow for the topic suggestion and title: “Why my marriage works.”
At my desk attempting (pretending) to write this morning, I peered out my office window into the backyard. The splintered swingset stood empty. Debris from the trees scattered from the wind. Imagine rusty chains from swings creaking in the breeze while lonely tumbleweeds rolled by. It was kinda like that.
OK…here is how tonight is going to go down.
1) I will get home at 4:30 pm.
2) You will walk out the door and go to Starbucks with your laptop as soon as I get home.
3) At 6:00 pm you will walk across the street and go to either:
b. Tony Wangs
4) We will meet you there to eat.
5) When we are finished you will walk across the street to Starbucks and stay there until you have consumed sufficient caffeine to finish your writing obligations.
Would you like to go to Sonic or Tony Wangs?
|That AND our good looks!|